2021 Founder, President, Community Catalysts
2020 Chair, Statewide Nix-the-Nine Campaign (7 bills nixed)
2018-2019 Livable California, Founder and first Board President
- Launched 9-County Bay Area network to strengthen collaborative effort
- Initiated Brown Act lawsuit against the Association of Bay Area Governments and won a major procedural victory (Jan. 2021)
2016 Retired from a career as a nonprofit fundraiser
- Chair, Marin Coalition; Freeman Park Neighborhood Association
- Co-founder, Citizen Marin; Friends of Mill Valley
- Member, Marin Democratic Central Committee; Marin Environmental Housing Collaborative
* Contributor to CalMatters, The Marin Independent Journal, The Marin Post, and a monthly guest on Sonoma Radio, KSVY
2020-2021 Catalysts Campaign Manager
2013-2016 Treasurer Citizen Marin
2016 Campaign Captain for Susan Kirsch’s campaign for Marin County Supervisor
2010-2018 Treasurer of North San Rafael Coalition of Residents
2009-2011 President of Mont Marin/San Rafael Park Neighborhood Association
2012 Published George Washington’s Providence
2002 Retired from a career in technology
* Frequent contributor to the Marin Independent Journal
Maurice Green, PhD
2021 Webmaster, Community Catalysts
2016-2021 Webmaster for Palo Alto Councilmember Lydia Kou.
2015-2021 President, Zayda Productions, a web design and videography agency.
2013-2021 Co-founder and webmaster, Palo Altans for Sensible Zoning (PASZ).
2002-2017 Network manager and laboratory consultant, Stanford School of Medicine
2002 Retired from 30-yr career as a medical laboratory director at National Institutes of Health, Soroka Medical Center (Israel) and Stanford Hospital.